Tee Junction's Return Policy
Our Fair Return Policy
Every item produced by Tee Junction is created just for you. As a result, every item is individual and custom made. Any goods returned to us cannot and will not be resold. In order to contribute to sustainability, we donate the majority of returned goods to our chosen charities such as the Red Cross which are then recycled or redistributed for the community. Trademark or Copyright designs are generally recycled or thrown away.
Our Promise to you:
- If we make a mistake with your order (wrong t-shirt, wrong size, etc.), contact us, and we will send you a replacement for all affected products or refund your money
- If you make a mistake with your order, contact us, and we will discuss options which are reasonable and positive for all involved.
Tee Junction is committed to customer satisfaction and delivering high-quality prints. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control. Please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Spelling or grammatical errors made and submitted by the customer.
- Upload images that are low-resolution or inferior quality
- Any design errors created by the customer in the design and ordering process
- Errors in user-selected options such as the product styles and sizes.
We ask that all customers carefully examine their designs during and before final confirmation. This includes all text, images and user options like product type and sizes.
Should there be any issues with your order, we ask that you contact us within 14 days of delivery to efficiently coordinate an acceptable solution. Please include details of your order including your Order number, contact details and detailed explanation (with photos if available). Our staff will generally be in touch within 24-48 hours after reviewing the matter.
- Contact Us via our Form
- Our Terms & Conditions
Note: Only send back when you receive a confirmation from Tee Junction